8 Things I’m Looking Forward To:
1. Movie night with Michelle tonight – Enchanted April on DVD.
2. My sister Debra and her kids are coming to visit in July. She lives about 8 hours away, and we haven’t seen each other in over a year. All three of my sisters live too far away from me for my liking.
3. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince – in theaters July 15th.
4. Our summer break from homeschooling.
5. Singing with Natalie at a Mother’s Day brunch on Saturday.
6. Watching Australia on DVD with Kevin.
7. Mother’s Day
8. Father’s Day
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Read aloud to the kids from May Bird and the Ever After by Jodi Anderson.
2. Took Natalie to the orthodontist.
3. Read some of Specials by Scott Westerfeld.
4. Took Natalie and Noah to drawing class and photo editing class.
5. Drank a decaf caramel macchiato.
6. Made breakfast for dinner.
7. Played Great States with the boys.
8. Practiced our song for Saturday with Natalie.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Love to exercise.
2. Have self-discipline when it comes to food.
3. Get by on less sleep.
4. Have a cleaner house.
5. Find a way to bring in some money without neglecting homeschooling and the family.
7. Enjoy cooking.
8. Get Kevin to watch Lost with me so I didn’t have to record it and wait to watch it later.
8 Shows I Watch:
Apparently, I really like TV shows with one-word titles. 🙂 Let me know if you play along.