I am really bad about passing on blog awards. I always thank the person who awarded me and save the link, intending to pass it on very soon, and then time slips away…. Anyway, I’m hoping to make up for that by passing on a few at once. As always, these awards come without obligation – if you want to pass them on, feel free. If not, no biggie.
I’m supposed to name five things I love: teaching my kids, reading, blogging, chatting with fellow book bloggers on Twitter, watching movies or TV on DVD with my husband.
And pass the award on to five blogging friends:
Here’s what I’m supposed to do:
Accept the award, and post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link. Pass the award to 5 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
My new discoveries:
1. Chelsea at Truth in Fiction
2. Harvee at Book Dilettante
3. Avid Reader at The Avid Reader’s Musings
4. The Budding Librarian at The Budding Librarian’s Book Blog
5. Celtic Lady at Blog O’ the Irish
Here are the rules:
1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to This Post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners.
Here are my choices:
1. Kathy at Bermudaonion
2. Jackie at Farm Lane Books
3. Tasha at Heidenkind’s Hideaway
4. Michelle at GalleySmith
5. Trish at Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin’?
6. Jen at Devourer of Books
7. Serena at Savvy Verse & Wit